Keeper Pages Information Sheet
The Keeper Page has a new look and is *organized*! Check it out!
Many thanks to Helix Fairweather who started the keeper pages, Niki Lampropolos, Stacy Braslau-Schneck, Carol Dunster, and Marg MacFadden who were behind the scenes elves checking and proofing. This archive was passed on to me in great shape.Just because a lot of folks have asked, here is a description of what keeps the Keeper Page going:
Jim -aka- email@example.com
- nominations from you guys for posts - you should let me know what you'd like to see posted.
- no frills more or less <g> - I save a post to a TEXT file (no HTML stuff to mess with) then I add a link to the post on the appropriate page. Sometimes I list a post in two categories when the post seems to fit both. I don't clean up grammar, punctuation, misspellings, wordwrap. I don't add links, references, dates, etc. All that might be nice but I haven't the time. It's 'save, snip, add a link' - with a few exceptions that's all I can manage.
- feedback - particularly on the titles I have chosen. If something would be more accessible with a different title, let me know.
- permission - Shirley Chong has given me permission to post anything from clicktrain (she's the List Goddess and can do that!). If you like something from another source, I'll need the author's permission.
- patience - I'm still trying to get to the 50+ that I have waiting to be added. Soon, I hope to get caught up to where I see something, save, snip, add a line and it's no big deal. Right now it's a big deal.
- Search Engine - I added a search engine on 4 Jan '04 and added a 'header' to each archived post that lists the Category, Author and Title of the post.